Help launch Felicity Ann!
Fitting out is underway for Felicity Ann's launch on May 1st, 2018.
- $100 helps towards safety gear
- $100 helps towards navigation gear
- $100 helps towards galley gear
- $150 buys a mattress and cover for a cabin bench or bunk
- $150 buys a compass
- $200 buys a VHF radio
- $250 buys moorage for a month, post-launch in Spring 2018
- $500 buys the engine bracket and mount
- $800 buys the windlass
- $1,000 buys the jib
- $1,500 buys an inflatable safety boat
- $1,500 pays for the electrical system
- $2,000 buys a boat cover
- $2,000 buys the mainsail
- $2,500 buys moorage for the year, post-launch in Spring 2018
- $3,000 buys a remote-controlled outboard motor for Felicity Ann
- $4,000 pays for rigging
- $8,000 pays for Felicity Ann's Summer 2018 "Victory Lap" around Puget Sound with an all-women crew
Please contact us for more information on these sponsorship opportunities if your family, your company, your foundation, or your organization is interested in any of the above. We'd love to explore how Felicity Ann's needs can meet your own.